Standard BMC Agreements for products and professional services.
Agreements are in English unless otherwise indicated.
End User License Agreement
Subscription Service Agreements
- BMC Cloud Services Master Agreement | See previous versions
- Remedyforce Subscription Services Agreement | See previous versions
- DSM Master Subscription Services (SaaS) Agreement | See previous versions
- BMC Subscription Services (SaaS) Agreement | See previous versions
- BMC Innovation Suite and Applications Agreement
Confidentiality and Data Privacy Agreements
Development License Agreements
BMC Software is committed to providing innovative technology solutions to better serve our customers' business needs. In furthering this commitment, it is critical that BMC's intellectual property assets be protected, and that its copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, patents and license agreements be enforced. BMC respects the intellectual property of others and asks our customers, partners, end-users, and third-parties to do the same with BMC products and the intellectual property embodied in them.
The BMC License Compliance Office provides resources focused on collecting customer product usage information and analyzing that usage to ensure customers remain in compliance with their agreements with BMC Software. The following two programs are administered by this team:
- Statement of Capacity for customers and products covered by Enterprise Agreements
- Usage Reporting (non-Enterprise agreement) for customers that have purchased ITSM/Remedy, ADDM, BladeLogic, or Control-M
Customers with License Compliance questions are urged to contact the License Compliance Office at this link: Compliance_EthicsOffice@bmc.com
Additional Terms for a Services Order Form or SOW