BMC Atrium Service Level Management
Set targets, track progress, and deliver better service
- Service insight – Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service improvement – Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service excellence – By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.
Service level management—from service design to retirement
Implement on premise or on demand with out-of-the-box templates.
Automatically escalate to the appropriate persons or invoke processes when service commitments are at risk.
Customer-focused dashboards ensure that your business users always know the status of their service levels.
Gold, silver, and bronze levels
Apply your service levels to items in the service catalog so your customers can choose the level of service they require.
Track your service levels against compliance data to automatically calculate monetary impact and compliance penalties and rewards.
Continual service improvement
Trend data helps you to identify areas for process and operational improvements.
Take a closer look
- Eliminate time-consuming data gathering processes.
- Allocate resources more efficiently to avoid service penalties.
- Reduce time spent on resolving common incidents.